Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Introductions and all that jazz

Hellooooooo hello! It's great to finally get this up and running and I am very excited to share with you guys my culinary adventures around the world.  While most of my restaurant reviews from Los Angeles and select parts of the U.S. are posted on my Yelp, I've decided to create this blog to continue sharing my appreciation of food on a global level.

Like all of us hear music differently, we all taste food differently.  My love for food has grown tremendously over the years and as a traveling foodie, I have no doubt that it will only continue to flourish.  So bring your appetite along for the ride and your smiling faces.


 (Photo: Casey Chang @ LudoBites 6.0)

Sincerely,
My Hungry Monster

3 comments:

  1. Yay, you now have a blog! Can't wait to read all your posts on your yummy eats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu blog ya esta en mis favoritos!!! Mi pequeño monstruo hambriento espera noticias del tuyo! jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chantalle: I know, I'm excited! :)
    @Carmen: Que guay! A ver como comunican nuestros monstruos..jejej

    ReplyDelete